the blob - Pocky & Rocky (Natsume - SNES - 1993)
maneki neko puppycat tattoo idea
magical pocket monster gil
so earlier this
was on my dashboard you can find the original post here
and the only thing that could come to mind was the idea that the thirst for battle was so high that…
the force… is strong in that one…
OMG WHAT THE FUCK LOL
(edit) - Missing Credits: Chloe Buse, Diana D’Arcee
6K FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!
Hey guys! I recently hit 6k and wanted to celebrate everyone’s support!
WINNERS: There will be 1! Chosen by random using number generator
- Ships from US, to anywhere! So international folks are welcome to join :)
PRIZES: Any 5 phone charms (the ds is mine askldjf haha), that I’ve made C: You can see all the ones that I’ve done H E R E
- No use of giveaway blogs please!
- Only reblogs count towards an entry!
- You don’t need to follow, but the winner will get to pick a 6th charm if they are!
ENDS: Like last year, the giveaway will end August 4th! 2014 (my birthday!! hehe)
- Winners will be contacted on Aug 5th, and will have a 24hr window to respond. So keep those ask boxes open! C:
- Everything will ship out by Aug 9th~
That’s it I think! Let me know if there’s any questions— until then, I’ll be working mostly.. wish there was more time to hang out here
I think about pokemon in non-battle situations a lot. Like pokemon who have been trained/raised to be helpers and assistants than to be battle partners.
Pokemon visiting hospitals to cheer patients up like dogs and cats do. Or ones that help kids learn to read, speak, swim, go through therapy?! Even pokemon who’s abilities help owners with specific disabilities?!
I love thinking of pokemon outside of battle situations.